Permanent Community Services Team Lead
Could this be your next career step??
- Offering a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of whānau
- Full time permenant role
The good things about this organisation – Ngā painga o tēnei whare
Te Whānau o Waipareira has been serving the West Auckland community for over 35 years and is about building and providing Whānau Ora solutions that support whānau in the community, this is best delivered by testing the boundaries with ideas and collaboration. As we continue to evolve from our success, new opportunities arise that make way for new kaimahi to join our team and become part of our Waipareira story.
The good things:
- Waipareira offers an awesome team and working culture
- A great work life balance and working from home opportunities.
- Based in modern premises in the heart of West Auckland Henderson township
- Close to transport hubs and large scale malls, stores and eateries.
- We are committed to providing ongoing professional development and the opportunity for career advancement.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 4% Kiwisaver Employer contributions.
About the role – He kōrero whakamārama mō tēnei tūranga
Our Kōrure Whānau kaimahi support whānau by providing integrated services that wrap around our whānau in the social, health, education and justice areas. The roopu are currently seeking an energetic and empathic Team Lead to provide guidance, professional support and leadership to enable and guide kaimahi to impact positively on the wellbeing of Whānau. The role involves working in the North Auckland Region covering Swanson to Wellsford, you will ensure safe, efficient and accountable delivery of relevant services are provided to Whānau, as well as promoting integrated service delivery aligned to the Whānau Ora framework.
A core expectation of this role is to uphold the mana of Te Whānau o Waipareira and build and maintain robust, positive relationships that will protect, enhance and develop the cultural, environmental, economic and social wellbeing of the local community.
What you will bring – Nga tohungatanga o tēnei tūranga
- Recognised Qualification in Supervision
- Minimum level 5 qualification in health, education, social practice or relevant field (preferred)
- Leading, motivating and supporting a team
- Minimum 3 years experience working in the community & a demonstrated knowledge of community and service networks in the Waitākere region
- Knowledge and understanding of current legislation, contract specifications and reporting requirements
- Familiar with Whānau Ora outcomes
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Demonstrated assessment, analytical and conceptual skills
- Experienced in kaupapa Māori approaches and empathy for own and other cultures
- Competent using Microsoft Office suite with proven IT skills that support case management
- A full clean drivers licence is essential
This job is your chance to leave your mark on the lives of whānau in our local community and if you are like-minded and have the rights skills, experience and the passion to contribute and support whānau.
WE WANT YOU ONBOARD! Please APPLY today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
Resumes or assistance will not be accepted from Recruitment Agencies
How to ApplyApplications via our website - Vacancy Page
176 total views, 1 today