Casual Community Liaisons – Christchurch
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Community Liaisons – Christchurch
We are looking for dynamic and outgoing Community Liaisons to work with us on a casual contract basis.
Your purpose is to promote electoral enrolment and voter turnout.
You will achieve this by working within the local community to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation.
You will be motivated to reach vast numbers of people, and you will be driven by the importance of our kaupapa.
You will be excited by the fact that no two days will ever be the same. You will be out in the community at schools, universities, marae, events, libraries, shopping centres and town centres, engaging with people and promoting electoral participation.
You will be given full training and provided the resources required to be successful in the role.
- Engage with your community
- Work with a strong, fun team
- Great team culture
- Living Wage PLUS 8% Holiday Pay
- Flexibility of shifts to help suit you and your lifestyle
- Are you available as required on a casual basis?
- Can you effectively engage with your local community through your cultural and language awareness of that community?
- Are you willing to learn?
- Do you have engagement, sales, promotional or retail experience? (Desirable)
Not interested in this role?
We have over 8000 positions to deliver the General Election 2020 in Auckland register your interest at www.elections.nz/jobs to find out more.
Apply for this job via Seek (job number 1448088).
Applications close at Monday 24th February, 5pm.
You must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand
How to ApplyApply for this job via Seek (job number 1448088). A job description is available HERE and an application form is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close at Monday 24th February, 5pm. You must be legally allowed to work in New
459 total views, 1 today