Full-Time Commercial Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Financial services sector experience or perhaps you have skills in Te Reo Maori supported by degree in economics, business or finance.
- Sales skills & attitude to burn?
- Based in Palmerston North, with regular travel across the region
- Amazing corporate benefits including vehicle.
He aha te mea nui o te ao?
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata
Be the face to face of the business in the local market, engaging with current and potentially new customers, and influencing key stakeholders to sustainability grow revenue, and ensuring the customers end to end financial needs are exceeded.
Managing a portfolio, you will grow, retain and ensure ongoing profitability is realised by identifying new to bank opportunities, as well as growing sustainable revenue from your existing customer base. Understanding your customers drivers, you will cross sell, create and identify mid and long term strategic plans and ensure sound portfolio health is maintained via risk and compliance standards are being met.
Providing advice on iwi and Māori interests, as well as strategies for managing and maximising iwi and Māori relationships, you will have the ability to see via a dual cultural lens at all times. Implementing a tactical relationship management approach across portfolios, you will set up channel and customer engagement strategies to drive high quality customer outcomes.
Knowledge and skills required for success in this position are to include;
- Amazing sales and relationship building skills, supported by an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Experience working in New Zealand business and economic environment.
- A passion for sales and an understanding of sales drivers.
- Skills in the implementation of channel and customer engagement strategies.
- Ability to learn complex lending structures.
- Strong credit analysis skills and a passion for risk analysis.
- Effective communication skills and customer focus.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Te Reo me ona tikanga Māori skills would are highly desirable.
Whilst banking experience is at the top of the wish list – we want to open this position up to those who have worked outside the industry – who have a qualification in business, finance, economics or the like and who has effective networks across local iwi, hapū and marae.
Setting the scene for sales excellence, leading, mentoring and driving a high-level sales culture, whilst staying true to your customers will remain a key focus. Ongoing portfolio management and managing team to sales success underpins this position’s key deliverables.
It is expected you will have regular travel to provincial New Zealand, and as such your ability to work in naturally with a wide demographic of clients and local community groups is prerequisite. Your prior skills in a comparable position will be highly regarded and well rewarded in an organisation where you will feel valued, supported and engaged.
Our client has the vision to be one of the world’s greatest service companies – this means helping people, customers and communities to prosper and grow. Base and bonus will be negotiated to attract a high calibre of applicant.
How to ApplyCall Heather Walker on (09) 632 1108 or please email your cover letter and current CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1036 total views, 1 today