NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Two full-time opportunities for a Registered Clinician. Based in Rotorua
- Enjoy extra annual leave, Subsides for school holiday childcare and flexible working
- Grow your career at one of New Zealand’s largest mental health providers
We are looking for a Registered health clinician – Psychologist, Social Worker, Nurse, or Occupational Therapist to join our team to support youth.
Real- About us | Mō mātou
Real Rotorua provide health and wellbeing services in the community to people aged between 12 and 20 who are experiencing issues related to their mental wellbeing. We believe in the importance of community, connection and relationships – and in the ability of young people to shape their own futures.
The Benefits | Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou
- Extra week of annual leave after 12 months of employment
- Ongoing training and support in your role and career
- Subsides for school holiday programme
- Discount at Specsavers for you and your family members
- Discounted plans with Southern Cross for medical insurance
- Special banking treatments for Westpac customers
- Be part of a supportive team where work life balance is encouraged
- Give back to the community
About the role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
We’re looking for a Clinician with expertise in the disciple of Occupational Therapist, Counsellor, Nurse, Social Worker, or Psychologist to join our Rotorua Real service. You’ll be reporting to the Team Coach and working in a team of Clinicians and Youth Workers.
- Supporting taiohi with their primary mental health
- Delivering support to young people in school and community settings.
- Supporting them to re-connect with community services and take control of their own lives.
- Work in close collaboration with the Lakes DHB.
- Build confidence and resilience and wellbeing in the taiohi we support
We have two roles available. Please indicate in your cover letter which role you are interested in.
Role 1: Full-time, 40 hours per week- Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm.
Role 2: Full-time, 32 hour per week- 8.30 am – 5.00 pm with flexibility around days worked
You | Mōu
- Have a current health registration (Occupational Therapist, Counsellor, Nurse, Social Worker, or Psychologist.)
- A current New Zealand full driver’s licence
- A current first aid certificate or be willing to obtain one
- A HPCAA recognised qualification and current practicing certificate
- Knowledge of and relationships with local NGO and Iwi provider
As a tangata Tiriti organisation, Māori are strongly encouraged to apply for this role. Pacifica, and people with lived experience are also strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
Closing Date | Rā Katinga: 27th May 2022. Please note, this advert may close sooner if a suitable candidate is found prior to the closing date.
Position Description: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/PW-RHP-Clinician.pdf
Contact | Korero: Erin Wynn, Team Coach on 027 200 1888
Real is supported by Pathways Health Limited, part of the Wise Group. Pathways is committed to healthy lifestyles and actively supports a smoke-free environment. Find out more about Real at www.real.org.nz
The Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 requires staff working in health-related services to be fully vaccinated (this includes any subsequent boosters). As a provider we are responsible for ensuring all of our employees are vaccinated as per the mandate and employees are responsible for ensuring we have access to their information.
All new appointees into Pathways require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children’s Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.
How to ApplyPlease apply via: https://wisegroup.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/16/home/requisition/1678?c=wisegroup&source=maoripacificjobs
188 total views, 3 today