Full-Time Client Service Leader – Product Ownership
As our Client Service Leader – Product Ownership, you will lead a team of Product Owners and Analysts and use your outstanding skills to drive the strategic development of our integrated service model. In this role you will ensure that service, product development and the management of product backlogs are aligned with strategy, and that work is prioritised to our customers’ greatest benefit. This is a busy role with complex challenge, so you will need to have great problem solving skills, emotional awareness and situational judgement.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Strategic leadership experience in a complex environment
- Experience in leading product development teams and business change to achieve quality results
- Comfortable coaching/ mentoring with a hands-on approach – demonstrating accountability around the team’s performance
- Flexible, agile, adaptive and resilient
- Excellent skills in problem solving, influencing, decision making and negotiation
- Experience leading teams in a service delivery environment – motivating, coaching and mentoring teams to achieve outstanding outcomes
- Great stakeholder management skills – working in partnership across the business and being well connected with external stakeholders
This is a true leadership role, working within a significant part of our business delivering core customer services. This opportunity will enable you to develop your career in a supportive environment which nurtures learning and opportunity, provides an attractive salary and benefits, and plays a pivotal role in making the lives of so many New Zealanders better.
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work – benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
To apply for this job, please visit https://careers.acc.co.nz/
For further information, please contact Divya Rozario on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyApply online via https://careers.acc.co.nz/jobs/client-service-leader-product-ownership-1127
6125 total views, 1 today