Full-Time Client and Office Administrator
Client and office administrator
- Salary Band $40,000 – $50,000 per annum.
Want to make sure all New Zealanders live in healthy, warm homes, and make Aotearoa cleaner and less polluted? Empowered, motivated and proficient in office administration? An opportunity exists to demonstrate broad organisational and excellent time management skills.
- Permanent, full-time position based in a green, environmentally friendly office in Auckland CBD.
- Are you the ultimate office professional?
- Do you want to work for a growing organisation committed to tackling key health and environmental issues?
At the New Zealand Green Building Council, we’re a team of people who are passionate advocates for better buildings, because we know that better buildings mean healthier, happier Kiwis. We want all New Zealanders to live in warm, healthy homes, and we want all our buildings to be clean, efficient places in which people thrive. We do this by working alongside politicians, industry and other businesses to bring change.
As the Client and office administrator you will be the face of the Green Building Council – the very first point of contact. And you’ll relish this, because you love people. Your polished professionalism and extensive skills working in office and reception management will shine through as you help co-ordinate the day to day operations across the organisation.
You’ll share our passion for a healthy, green and sustainable Aotearoa, for all New Zealanders. And you’ll also share our love of collaboration, and working alongside others.
You will demonstrate previous skills and experience that will see you effectively and efficiently:
- Providing administration and secretarial support across the organisation, and Executive Assistant support to the CEO and Directors.
- Managing all incoming inquires, face to face, via phone and email.
- Updating and maintaining the quality of data in electronic databases and filing systems.
- Coordinating presentations of certificates.
- Demonstrate excellent computer literacy across the MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Handling couriers, boardroom bookings, catering and maintaining a smoothly running office.
Alongside your advanced communications skills (both verbal and written), you will pride yourself on your ability to manage varied stakeholder expectations with ease and agility. This is a highly administrative role; therefore, you will be forward thinking and understand the dynamics of a fast-paced working environment.
For more information, please call Violetta now on (09) 632 1108 or send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close on Tuesday 25th June 2019 at 5.00pm.
How to ApplyFor more information, please call Violetta now on (09) 632 1108 or send CV and covering letter to email@example.com Applications close on Tuesday 25th June 2019 at 5.00pm.
289 total views, 5 today