Permanent Case Managers – South Auckland
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Case Managers – South Auckland
Job Ref: 30058
As a Case Manager, every day is busy and unique. It is a very rewarding as your work has a meaningful impact on people’s lives. Being part of our team, you will work alongside clients to help awhi them into sustainable employment and other development opportunities.
Your warm welcoming approach, manaakitanga and exceptional people skills will allow you to get to know and understand your clients with ease. This understanding enables you to work in partnership with clients to help them achieve their goals. You’ll bring a high level of personal integrity, initiative, whakawhanāungatanga, and a strong people focus to the role. You’ll be comfortable navigating your way around computer systems. You are curious and like to uncover details, using your analytical skills to find the cause of the problem and finding solutions. You naturally focus on achievement and enjoy practically helping others set goals and discover their potential. You are well-organised, empathetic and actively listen and understand others in a non-judgmental way.
As a Case Manager, you work towards this by ensuring clients:
- receive everything they need through accessing the full range of support options and assistance available
- connect to appropriate services, support networks and opportunities available
- access training and development opportunities to maximise employment success
- have the tools and skills they need to search for and secure work, CV writing, interview skills etc.
We provide a positive and diverse work environment where kotāhitanga and team work are key to helping us work in partnership with our clients to achieve excellent outcomes. Comprehensive training is provided as well as on-going professional development. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.25am to 5.00pm.
Remuneration for this role is from $46,688.00 to $64,196.00 (Range D). Application along this scale is dependent on relevant skills, experience and other factors.
How to apply
Please take some time to read through the following position description before applying here.
- External applicants: Please CLICK HERE to submit your current CV and answer the application questions.
- Current MSD employees: Please apply from a work computer, through your myHR careers portal.
You will be prompted to answer the following questions in the application form:
- Why do you want to be a Case Manager?
- If you were a Case Manager, how would you awhi people on their journey to employment?
- Must hold NZ Citizenship or hold NZ permanent residency at the time of application
- A willingness to travel to fulfil job requirements and a current New Zealand driver’s licence is essential
- For a further discussion about the role contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Tuesday, 24 September 2019 at 10pm.
How to ApplyPlease take some time to read through the following position description before applying here.
612 total views, 1 today