Full-Time Care Manager (Registered Nurse) Māori Mental Health
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Permanent, full-time position working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday between the hours of 0700 – 1800 hours.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse to co-ordinate and deliver quality and comprehensive assessment and treatment for clients within the Specialist Mental Health Services, using a range of therapeutic modalities.
Your role will include supporting the ease of access and transition of clients through Specialist Mental Health Services back to their primary care provider. You will be joining the Māori Mental Health team, based alongside Community Mental Health team in Nelson.
Please consider applying if you have:
- at least two years post graduate experience working in mental health, with strong assessment and risk management skills
- experience working with a range of assessment tools and therapeutic interventions with people experiencing mental illness
- the ability to apply clinical skills in a flexible, innovative, adaptable and autonomous manner
- the skills to educate others informally e.g. families, and formally e.g. students
- experience of interagency co-operation and collaboration and awareness of agency boundaries
- knowledge of tikanga and kaupapa Māori services regionally.
Applications are only accepted online, so to apply or to view the position description please go to our careers website www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careers
Appointment and ongoing employment will be conditional upon criminal record/police checks. This may include checks under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Closing date: Thursday, 6 September 2018.
How to ApplyClosing date: Thursday, 6 September 2018. Ref: N18/335. Online application, CV and cover letter are required before your application can be processed. Enquiries can be made to Human Resources Nelson telephone: 03 546 1274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Register for job alerts / view full details on jobs www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careers
654 total views, 2 today