Permanent Care and Support Community Operations Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Care and Support Community Operations Manager
- New Zealand’s leading heart health charity
- Lead, coach and mentor a team across New Zealand
- Auckland-based, permanent role (32 to 40 hours per week)
The Heart Foundation is New Zealand’s heart health charity. Care and support, prevention and equity are the focus areas that underpin the work we do.
About the team and work:
Our Care and Support team provides resources and services for consumers, including the family / whānau of those impacted by heart disease. The team engage with the community, providing best practice care, support and education centred on heart health.
About the role:
The Care and Support Community Operations Manager is a vital link between the work of the Heart Foundation in local communities and our national office. Success in this role will be evidenced by the management and development of a highly effective and engaging team delivering valuable consumer support and community initiatives that promote heart health across different populations in New Zealand. This role requires a dynamic and experienced people leader, who relishes collaborating and engaging with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a growing team at the start-up phase of the new era of care and support, focusing on innovation and implementation reporting to the Head of Care and Support.
About your skills, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
- A strong understanding and affinity to Māori and Pacific cultures and a commitment to improving the health of New Zealanders
- Motivated to promote health equity in service delivery across different populations and locations
- Demonstrated success in the leadership and management of a high performing team
- A collaborative approach, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability in building and nurturing productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Organised leader, with exceptional time management skills
- Significant experience in operational management (development, implementation and evaluation of operational plans)
- Experience in providing community-based consumer support and/or generating community engagement in key issues
- Valid full and clean drivers’ licence (this position includes regular travel within New Zealand)
- Experience in health is preferred
How to ApplyTo review the position description and apply for this role please visit our careers page. Applications will only be accepted via the Heart Foundation careers page. To visit our careers page please CLICK HERE Closing date: Thursday 2 July 2020 at 1pm.
214 total views, 1 today