Full-Time Capability & Perf Consultant
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading University with eight diverse faculties, two research institutes and eight service divisions. With over 6,000 staff and 42,000 students, the University of Auckland is one of New Zealand’s most significant and complex entities.
Our Organisational Development Team, part of our HR model, exists to create strategy, frameworks, experiences and tools that build the capability and culture the University needs to succeed. They are committed to simple, flexible and scalable solutions that support people’s growth and performance.
The Capability & Performance Consultant will be accountable for consulting with the business to identify critical capability development opportunities, followed by the design, creation, delivery and measurement of high quality blended learning solutions that support the delivery of the University strategy and meet the expectations of key business owners.
You will be tasked with managing projects and programmes within the Performance and Capability practice area and be involved in University wide projects to deliver improved performance and culture.
- Develop, maintain and facilitate workshops, face to face programmes and events, including materials, presentations, activities, instructor guidelines, learning aids and simulations
- Provide an effective consultancy service to business and project owners to ascertain capability requirements aligned to business outcomes
- Undertake effective learning needs analysis with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Create and deliver effective role based learning that responds to learner profiles, and ensures the transfer of learning to the job
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a skilled learning professional who is highly organised and capable of working autonomously and as part of a multi-skilled professional team. You will be calm, professional, likeable and capable with high levels of perseverance, resilience and patience, and not fazed by an environment where your audience is undergoing significant change.
In addition, you will also have the following:
- Proven experience in design, delivery and measurement of blended adult learning programmes in large organisations
- Experience consulting with key business stakeholders to identify capability needs and delivering the effective transfer of learning
- Expertise in design and creation of digital learning solutions would be highly desired
- Strong facilitation skills in a large complex environment to a diverse audience
- Proficient with data and reporting utilising Kirkpatrick, ROI and other applicable models
- A consultative attitude and dedication to working with a knowledge-sharing and continuous improvement focus
What we offer
In return, we offer a warm, friendly, positive working environment where there are real opportunities to grow and further develop your career. You will be working with a supportive group of learning specialists who are helpful, enthusiastic and truly embrace team spirit.
If you hold the experience requested above and want to work for one of Auckland’s largest employers please submit your CV online for consideration.
To be considered for positions at the University of Auckland, candidates must be eligible to work in New Zealand or hold a valid New Zealand work visa.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
Closing Date Friday 26th July 2019
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website.
APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Search by the Job ID number: 20886. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application.
To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads).
If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115.
Applications close: Friday 26th July 2019
116 total views, 3 today