Full-Time Business Support – Wellington
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Permanent, Lower Hutt
Help shape the future of education
At the Ministry of Education, we work together to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes.
About this role
You will be based in the Lower Hutt office and part of a large Wellington regional team. You will be providing administrative and business support for our front line teams.
Some key things we are looking for:
- If you nurture working relationships with a wide range of people, enjoy being the face of an organisation, have exceptional customer service and a brilliant phone manner then this role is definitely for you
- You will never have two days that are the same, you will take on the role with enthusiasm and your organisation and planning skills will be second to none. Your calm and professional approach will shine through at all times even when things are extremely busy
In order to be considered for this role you will need the following :
- Sense of humour
- A positive can do attitude
- Flexibility and a desire to learn
- A collaborative team approach
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven time management skills
- Data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Suite skills
To drive the Ministry of Education cars you will need a full driver’s licence.
What can we offer you?
There will be ongoing learning and development opportunities, giving you an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career here at the Ministry of Education.
Are you ready to make a difference?
As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi’s guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their whānau, hapū and iwi.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this awesome team and you have the right level of skills and experience then I encourage you to ‘apply online’.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. Please review the position description here. If you have any further questions please contact Des James firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close on Thursday, 16 October 2019.
453 total views, 1 today