Full-Time Business Services Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Business Services Administrator
Are you experienced in dealing with all aspects of office administration, systems and process?
- Friendly and culturally diverse environment
- Full time, permanent
- Based in Greenlane
Our client is a leading mental health provider and provides community based, recovery focused mental health support services across the Auckland region. Their core focus is interfacing with clients and their whānau at the coal face, assisting people to attain and live rich and fulfilling lives on the way to reaching their life potential.
We are seeking an experienced and professional Business Administrator to join their team; who is confident in dealing with all aspects of office administration and contribute to the development of office systems that support the rest the services across the organisation. Your superb communication skills will be a valued asset and you will feel comfortable interacting with a diverse range of people, providing a welcoming environment to all staff and visitors.
Ideal Skills and Experience are to include;
- High regard to confidentiality and security, including information, documentation and overall office management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a friendly manner, and demonstrating cultural sensitivity.
- Superior organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Proactive problem solving and ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills – MS Office, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and databases.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An ability to work in a bi-cultural environment.
- An ability to think outside the box and offer creative input.
As a key member of the team, you will understand the dynamics of a working within a busy NGO environment. This role is varied, and no day will be the same, so you will need to draw on your previous experience to ensure you are contributing towards an effective, responsive and supportive administration service across the organisation.
The successful applicant, you will exhibit high personal standards, be proactive, display initiative, be open to new ideas and maintain confidentiality; while aiding efficient, accurate communication and dissemination of information throughout the organisation.
In addition, you will:
- Possess a sound knowledge of organisational information systems including; computer processes and systems
- Have an understanding of data management Be familiar with basic accounts processes
- Have experience and knowledge of the Health sector and Mental Health legislation
You will be working within a bi-cultural environment where they value staff who can speak te reo Māori and have a working knowledge of tikanga Māori.
All applicants must have a full, clean drivers licence and will be required to undertake a security check.
How to ApplyTo apply, please contact Tiare or Violetta now on (09) 632 1108 for a confidential discussion or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
990 total views, 1 today