Full-Time Business Partner – Wellington
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Opportunity to join a team passionate about supporting the business to drive organisational performance, while continuing to improve the employee experience
- Diverse portfolio with the ability to work in the business and across the Talent Group
- Flexible work environment, including the ability to WFH where it meets team and customer needs
ACC has been improving the lives of New Zealanders since 1974. With ACC, you’ll be supporting people in Aotearoa to stay safe by minimising the incidence and impact of injury, as well as helping them recover from injury if an accident does happen. Join us – an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home and play.
As a Business Partner, you will partner with Enterprise Leaders to embed ACC’s Talent strategy, enable organisational performance and drive strategic priorities. You will work directly with the business and across the Talent Group to drive initiatives that will improve the employee experience, increase leadership capability, improve our cultural competence and enable strong organisational performance.
To support one of our key organisational strategies, Whāia Te Tika, we are in the early stages of developing a programme of work for our people to build our Māori Cultural Competence. In the role of Business Partner, one of the areas you will work alongside the business on is implementing and embedding this programme of work, enabling the business to deliver Whāia Te Tika through our people. This is a great opportunity to apply your passion for Te Ao Māori in a role where you can support ACC to improve outcomes for Maōri through our people.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role is:
- experience providing strategic HR advice at enterprise level within a large and complex organisation
- a proven ability to communicate, influence and effectively engage with senior leaders to achieve business outcomes
- experience driving change to enable the business to achieve strategic objectives.
As we look to improve our cultural competence as a function, we’re looking for people who have a good knowledge of Te Reo and tikanga (or are passionate and keen to learn) to join our team, so we can support ACC to improve outcomes for Māori.
Working at ACC
To support an inclusive workplace, we have:
- Employee networks: Pride@AC; Ability@ACC; Women’s Network; Cross-Cultural Network; MIND Network
- ACC’s Māori Strategy, Whāia te Tika
- Development opportunities in Te Reo Māori me ngā tikanga
- Support Māori by partnering with iwi and other Māori entities.
- Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and Approach
- Advocates within the disability sector
Applications will run through to Friday, 9 October but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website or through Seek. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyApplications will run through to Friday, 9 October but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website or through Seek. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
253 total views, 4 today