Temporary Business Administration/Receptionist – Short Temp Assignment
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Based in Greenlane
- Short Temp assignment – 2 weeks, immediate start (with the potential to go permanent)
Our client provides community based, recovery focused, mental health support services across the Auckland region. They strive to assist people attain and live rich and fulfilled lives.
They are seeking a Business Administration/ Receptionist who can start immediately for a 2-3 week temporary assignment. Your role is to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise your workload. Based at reception, you will need to display a high level of empathy and a non-judgemental attitude toward all visitors. This role is varied, and no day will be the same, so you will need to draw on your previous experience to ensure you are contributing towards an effective, responsive and supportive administration service across the organisation.
In addition you will possess:
- Superb communication and be well presented.
- Possess a compassionate, caring, non-judgmental and supportive attitude.
- Previous administration/office experience, 1-2 years preferably.
- Initiative and a willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Computer literacy across the MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and have a natural talent working with office systems and processes.
- An understanding of tikanga Māori and the Pacific culture is a definite advantage.
You will enjoy working within an open, supportive, culturally astute, working environment that will offer you further growth and development.
This role is an immediate start, please contact Tiare NOW on (09) 632 1108 or email your CV through to email@example.com
How to ApplyThis role is an immediate start, please contact Tiare NOW on (09) 632 1108 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
845 total views, 1 today