Cadetship / Internship Auckland Council Graduate Programme 2019
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Auckland Council Graduate Programme 2019
Our two year Graduate Programme will provide you with accelerated learning and development, and rotations through your chosen area of work – ensuring you have hands on experience, exposure to senior leaders and the chance to work on large scale projects and unique developments.
Throughout the rotations you’ll have performance and development discussions with your manager, set achievement goals and highlight your strengths and improvement areas to fast track your development.
We have graduate positions for a broad range of degrees, including:
- Art, Language and Culture
- Business, Commerce and Communications
- Finance and Mathematics
- Planning, Construction and Design
- Technology and Digital Sciences
- Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Science
- Health and Environmental Science
- Sport and Recreation
- Human Resources
- And even more! We have endless possibilities for any degree…
- A safe and supportive learning environment
- Long term professional and personal development
- Networking opportunities and mentorship
- Involvement in complex, large scale projects and unique developments
- A strong work/life balance allowing you to pursue additional study or interests
- A fair reward for your effort – all Graduate positions are fully paid
Am I eligible and when can I apply?
To be eligible for the Graduate Programme you need to be in your final year of a Bachelor’s degree or have graduated in the previous two years with a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
Applications close Sunday 29 July 2018.
Visit our Graduates website to find out more and apply today by clicking here.
How to ApplyVisit our Graduates website to find out more and apply today by clicking here. Applications close Sunday 29th July 2018.
757 total views, 3 today