Permanent Associate Service Manager
Associate Service Manager
Job Ref: 29558
How you will make an impact:
We have an opportunity for an Associate Service Manager to join our Transition Support Service team in this newly formed role.
As the Associate Service Manager you will manage elements of the new transition service through the product lifecycle with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
You will do this by:
- Working closely with the Service Managers to maintain the service vision and strategy
- Gathering insights and understanding the customer
- Monitoring, reviewing and developing the services based on learnings
- Becoming the expert and the point of escalation for elements of the new service
You are ideal for this role if you:
- Have experience in service and product management
- An understanding of the social sector
- Experience using data to help support decision making
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work with a range of teams and business units
- Be customer focused and have a child centric approach
- Demonstrate through your work a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi (Te Tiriti o Waitangi)
Making a change:
Under our current legislation young people leave care at the young age of 18. From 1 July 2019 Oranga Tamariki will be providing services and support to young adults up to the age of 25. The new Transition Support Service provides a more gradual and supported transition for young people from care to help them get a good start to their adult lives.
This is an extremely exciting time to join Oranga Tamariki. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of the team establishing this new service – this opportunity doesn’t come around often!
Why work for Oranga Tamariki:
- Supporting tamariki, rangatahi and their whānau and families is at the heart of what we do
- We don’t work in isolation but with our communities and partners, particularly iwi and māori, to deliver the best outcomes
- We take seriously our practical commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi – Te Tiriti
- Flexible working opportunities makes it easier for you to work from where you need to be
- The people you will work with have the same end goal – to do the right thing for tamariki and rangatahi
How to apply:
Please note all applications must be made onlineHERE. If this is not possible or if you have any questions please contact us through HR_Recruit@ot.govt.nz For internal employees please apply online through MyHR
Applications close: 18 August 2019.
How to ApplyPlease note all applications must be made onlineHERE. If this is not possible or if you have any questions please contact us through HR_Recruit@ot.govt.nz For internal employees please apply online through MyHR Applications close: 18 August 2019.
255 total views, 6 today