Full-Time Assistant Accountant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Do you have an in-depth understanding of NZ accounting functions?
- Looking for opportunities for further career development?
- Auckland based, permanent fulltime role
Seeking an experienced and highly motivate assistant accountant to join our finance team is this newly created role.
Me akiaki i te mana o nga tangata i te rohe o Ngati Whatua.
We seek to enhance the mana of people who reside within the rohe of Ngati Whatua
Kāhui Tū Kaha is a community mental health and social housing organization. It is a well-established and innovative provider and characterized by its diversity and commitment to health and social outcomes for everyone.
Our values are: Manaakitanga, Rangatiratanga, Whakawhanaungatanga
A highly skilled professional with excellent work ethics, high levels of accuracy and attention to detail. Your professionalism, positive attitude and excellent communication skills are some of your key attributes.
About the role:
You will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller with the management of all accounts and financial functions, support and provide cover for the Payroll Administrator. Provide detailed reporting, analysis and compliance, support and reinforce the organisation values of integrity and diversity.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in accounting or working towards
- Knowledge of NZ accounting processes and practices
- Working knowledge of Payroll essential
- General ledger and statutory returns (GST, PAYE, ACC)
- Experience in reporting/data analysis
- Proficient Microsoft skills, especially with Excel
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Astute communication skills and ability to work cohesively and effectively with other staff members at different levels
- Commitment to Te Tiriti O Waitangi and comfortable working for an Iwi provider.
All applicants must have New Zealand permanent residency, clean driver’s licence and a clean police record.
Toitū te kupu, toitū te mana, toitū te whenua.
As the successful applicant, you will enjoy working within an open and supportive working environment that will offer you further growth and development.
To apply, please send an updated CV and covering letter to email@example.com
How to ApplyTo apply, please send an updated CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
550 total views, 1 today