Permanent Area Manager – Bay of Plenty
Area Manager – Bay of Plenty
- Aim high and make a difference
- Rewarding and challenging role
- Chance to progress your career
- Company Vehicle
- Bay of Plenty Region
What Ever It Takes is a Kaupapa Māori service provider in the Health & Disability Sector. We apply a comprehensive support structure through our distinctive model, Ngakau Purotu; to empower whānau to be able to live the best quality life they can while facilitating a pathway to overcome adversities.
Naturally; you will be a passionate and self-driven leader with unquestionable intergrity and a positive attitude to change. As a leader in our business you will model our organisational core values, underpinned by key Māori principles and join our mission to work in partnership with our clients, their whānau and our stakeholders; to empower clients to achieve their unique goals of well-being by providing quality care and support in a safe and nurturing environment on their road to recovery.
What Ever It Takes are seeking to employ, support, train and retain a unique individual; to lead a talented team in the Bay of Plenty region in providing care and support to our clients (Traumatic Brain and Spinal Injury) and their whānau.
The Area Manager is responsible to the General Manager – What Ever it Takes Home Based Rehabilitation and Support Ltd. The Area Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing What Ever it Takes core business in the Bay of Plenty. This will include ensuring all aspects of the Quality Assurance Programme are maintained, that service delivery meets our high standards and legislation and compliance is observed.
Please feel free to register your interest if you:
- Possess a relevant qualification in the field of medical, social services or health and disability or equivalent experience.
- Have experience managing a team within the Health Sector and/or in a similar role would be advantageous.
- A strong acumen for administration and well organised.
- Have an appreciation of tikanga Māori and the importance of whānau being actively involved in the decisions for their whānau member; on their journey to recovery.
- Can demonstrate the ability to develop and establish effective relationships with key stakeholders, funders, clinicians, whānau members and relevant support networks and groups.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Flexible with work hours and ability to travel around the Bay of Plenty region and our other regions if required.
Your passion for breaking down barriers that prevent people from living life to the fullest and inspiring others will be rewarded by training, a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a supportive, values driven and collaborative team.
This role at times will be both challenging and emotionally charged, so you will need to tap into your kete of resilience and compassion; but in return you will be rewarded with the knowledge you are making a real difference to the lives of clients and their whānau.
If you would like to know more, are interested in applying for this position or require a copy of the Job description, please contact Murray Gardiner, General Manager on Ph: (09) 818 3070.
To apply, please send a detailed cover letter and your updated CV to email@example.com
Applications Close: 7th June 2019 at 5.00pm.
Tau maarea ki uta, taiparatia te amorei
A legacy epitomised by the passion in which the journey is discovered
How to ApplyIf you would like to know more, are interested in applying for this position or require a copy of the Job description, please contact Murray Gardiner, General Manager on Ph: (09) 818 3070. To apply, please send a detailed cover letter and your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications Close: 7th June 2019 at 5.00pm. Tau maarea ki uta, taiparatia te amorei A legacy epitomised by the passion in which the journey is discovered
126 total views, 9 today