NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This is a permanent, full-time role based in Wellington.
The ECE Operational Funding Team within the Ministry of Education manages the delivery of operational funding to over 5,000 ECE services, kōhanga reo and playgroups in New Zealand, as well as providing high quality advice and support for Ministers and sector stakeholders.
If you have experience in public funding, advisory, and service delivery roles, we can offer challenging, interesting and varied work that will test your thinking and skills.
The successful applicant will play a key role within the team by doing the following:
- Administering funding entitlements to all ECE services nationally
- Providing informed, insightful and constructive advice in response to ad hoc funding queries
- Identifying potential funding issues, assessing options and providing clear recommendations on actions to minimise the Ministry’s exposure to undue risk
- Providing high quality data analysis to support effective planning and decision-making
- Contributing to a range of project initiatives to ensure quality tools, processes and systems are developed to support the Ministry and the ECE sector
We offer an environment where every day is different and challenging. Our wide-ranging work programme will give you opportunities to build your experience in the delivery of critical operational funding and advice to encourage participation in early learning and support the implementation of policy initiatives and programmers across the ECE sector.
Please find the position description attached. If this opportunity interests you, and you meet the requirements, apply now using the ‘apply online’ button. For further information please contact William Yang on email@example.com
How to ApplyPlease review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: http://expressonline.hainesattract.co.nz/pdfs/582884_jobdesc.pdf Please visit our website to apply for the role. Applications close Monday, 26 February 2018.
588 total views, 1 today