Temporary Administrator – Temp
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Administrator – Temp
- Based in Auckland
- Immediate Start
We are seeking an experienced PA/Administrator Temp for a large organisation. As the ideal person for this role, you will hit the ground running whilst providing administrative support to the team. Your skills and experience will enable you to produce accurate and high-quality work. You will also be able to work autonomously; prioritizing multiple tasks and deadlines.
As a key member of the team, you will possess a working understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Reo and tikanga Māori. You will be forward thinking, pro-active and understand the dynamics of a working within a busy environment. The successful applicant will exhibit high personal standards, be display initiative, be open to new ideas and maintain confidentiality.
In addition you will possess:
- Experience in minute taking, calendar management, coordinating meetings of multiple stakeholders, documentation distribution and organising travel arrangements and vehicles.
- Clear verbal and written communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A high regard for confidentiality and security, including information, documentation and overall office management.
- Previous administration/generalist office experience.
- Initiative and a proven willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Intermediate computer literacy across the MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Full, clean driver’s licence and clean police record.
- The ability to pick up new tasks quickly and have a natural talent working with office systems and processes.
- A working understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Reo and tikanga Māori.
How to ApplyThis role is an immediate start, please email your updated CV to Violetta firstname.lastname@example.org or Tiare email@example.com or phone (09) 632 1108 for more information.
838 total views, 1 today