Permanent 21/663 Business Advisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Branch Development & Support
Branch: Organisational Capability and Support – He Pou Aronui
Salary: $67,162 – $90,865
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Advisor to join our Branch Development and Support team within He Pou Aronui | Organisational Capability and Services branch.
The role, reporting to the Manager Branch Development and Support would suit a generalist advisor with 1-2 years experience operating in a business advisory, or similar, role.
This is a new role, with responsibilities that include:
• Working closely with the Principal Advisor, Senior Advisor and wider team to provide advice across various business management practices across He Pou Aronui | Organisational Capability and Services Branch.
• Playing a key role in co-ordinating branch responses to information requests including working with stakeholders to obtain information and insights.
• Contributing towards growing our branch culture of collaboration and connectedness through the co-ordination of branch induction and monthly newsletters.
• Building collaborative and positive relationships across the team and branch
• Providing advice to the Manager on issues and priorities in and across the branch
You will have experience contributing towards various business management functions such managing information requests, co-ordinating branch development activities and reporting. As a team player, you are keen to get involved and help the team and branch achieve its objectives. You are an organisational guru and can keep track of where various requests and mahi are at, at any given time. You are proactive in your approach and exercise good judgement about when to seek input from others and when to escalate. You are a people person and build positive relationships with others based on respect and trust.
The Branch Development and Support team is a high performing team dedicated to backing our corporate services branch for success. You’ll be joining a team that fully embraces flexibility by default, is committed to developing team members through a progression pathway and regularly enjoys a laugh together over team chat or a quiz. We are responsible for a wide range of mahi and are excited by the opportunities to contribute and shape our branch now and into the future. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we’re a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People’s sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
How to ApplyApplications close: 5pm, Friday 29 October 2021 For more information please contact: Kate Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
188 total views, 1 today