Permanent 21/029 Senior Advisor – Service Advice and Support
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Services and Access
Branch: Service Delivery & Operations
Salary: $74,194 – $100,381
Senior Advisor – Service Advice and Support
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery across all products and channels, providing input into design work and overseeing the implementation of changes
- Develop and implement plans and campaigns to drive the increased uptake of products and services through digital channels
- Provide advice, support and issues resolution for customers, intermediaries, partners and staff
- Identify, provide input and implement continuous improvement initiatives to address gaps and issues in service delivery.
Working at the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA), you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
Kāwai ki te Iwi (Service Delivery and Operations) is our largest branch and is the face of DIA. Whether we’re helping to register births, deaths, marriages or charities, or assisting in passport applications, community grants or civil union and name change registrations, we’re dedicated to serving the needs of New Zealanders.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly created Service Advice and Support team, which is responsible for ensuring consistency in services across our channels for our people, customers, intermediaries and partners, driving both digital uptake and increased service satisfaction.
The Senior Advisor will support the Service Advice and Support Manager by providing leadership and mentoring of other members of the team, helping to build up the culture of a newly-formed team, and support capability building across the system of service delivery.
As a central point of contact for delivery business units, you will have the ability to work across multiple stakeholders on the development and implementation of change initiatives. To be successful in this role, you will need a senior level of experience and demonstrated capability in:
- Working in a team to implement and champion change in a service delivery environment
- Working on business improvement projects and initiatives that will support our commitment to continuous improvement across all service delivery channels
- Supporting development of new processes and functions to meet the emerging and changing needs of our customers
- Providing advice and solving problems relating to the Department’s service delivery model and the legislative frameworks that underpin what we do
- Knowledge of and willingness to engage in the Department’s Te Aka Taiwhenua Māori strategic framework
- Providing coaching and support to build capability within the team
- The ability to think beyond immediate issues to the long term and broader implications
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
- New Zealand citizenship
If you’re looking for a new challenge that encourages you to think innovatively to help make a difference to Aotearoa and its people, then DIA could be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we’re a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People’s sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
How to ApplyApplications close: 5pm, Wednesday 27 January 2021 For more information please contact: Kiri O’Hagan at email@example.com Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
169 total views, 1 today